This previous weekend, we launched a brand new device replace to our Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. This replace (1711.171115-1914) is now necessary in all device replace rings and comprises fixes to more than a few “Sounds & Settings” at the Xbox One console. Please learn on for extra about those fixes in addition to recognized problems associated with this actual replace.
Sound & Settings:
- Various fixes fixing for problems enabling Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, error codes in settings, no-audio problems with ERA video games, and Blu-ray passthrough no longer operating with all recognized gadgets.
- Users with 2017 LG TVs must not come upon no sound when enabling Atmos settings at the TV.
- The left and proper navigation for deciding on date and time throughout Tournament introduction is lately reversed when the console language is ready to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and proper navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is ready to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and proper navigation within the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is ready to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to constitute themselves as an avatar can accomplish that through converting their settings underneath My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
- Narrator can now be stopped when studying huge quantities of textual content.